Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blog...

So, several months ago, I decided I wanted to create a blog. Today, I decided to actually post something. I don't know what, and I doubt many people if anyone will actually read it, but I don't know, I want a place to write about stuff and maybe my friends or anyone internet creeping on me will read it.

But anyway, this is a blog, where I shall talk about my life and probably comment on TV shows that I watch if they are interesting and I need to share something with the imaginary people reading this blog (I'll try to post spoiler warnings where appropriate) then I'll write stuff. 

So, essentially the point of this first blog post is: I'm writing a blog about stuff. And I ramble a lot. 

There will be a lot of nerdy stuff and a lot of incoherence, and a lot of I don't even know what. It's possible that I'll never actually post again, or I'll post very occasionally and then forget about it for extended periods of time. 

This post is already exceedingly long and rather pointless, so I think I'll just stop now, and try to create better, more coherent blog posts in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Became quickly popular and thus decided to add more products to its main line.-armani watches

    ReplyDelete